Jul 30, 2008

Top 10 Art Museums for kids


So this list was published back in March 2006 but I think that the article, written by Megan Othersen Gorman, is still a good point of reference for finding great art museums that cater to children. I figure that once I stop waddling around, and after I have had Cameron in September, I will take the boys to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art with their Grandma. I will let you know how it goes.
1. Art Institute of Chicago
2. Metropoliton Museum of Art, NYC
3. Dayton Art Institute
4. De Young, Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
5. Carnegie Museum of Art, Pittsburgh
6. Los Angeles County Museum of Art
7. Joslyn Art Museum, Omaha
8. Winterthur Museum & Country Estate, DE
9. Dallas Museum of Art
10. Peabody Essex Museum, Salem MA




Bookmark and Share

No comments: